Craft Update.

I got some photos of the cute note card portfolios I made for Jeff's parent's - so I thought I'd go ahead and post them here. It was a really fun project, and not too difficult. (And see the manly sewing on the brown one? I was very excited to have actually made something I could describe as manly. Because there are just not that many things to be made that are manly. Or if there are, I haven't found them.)


I also made a bag for my good friend Kim, given to her last weekend when we went up to the lake house and hung out with her and a few other friends from seminary during her weekend-long birthday bash. It was a relaxing time filled with lots of good food (including this cake that Kristin made) and we even got in some craft time! Check out Sara's blog for photos of that!

This is another bag from the patterns in this book, which I really love. I've only scratched the surface of the patterns in it, but they've all been great. The baby bib pattern I use constantly, and there are still so many great projects in it I could make. Just thinking about it makes me want to go sew.
Until I remember that the dear sister-in-law and nephews will be in South Carolina tomorrow. Then I just want to squeeze some cheeks.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag