December 21 AND 22

I'm now officially off!! For five whole days! The longest time I've had off since July!

We drove to my parent's house last night, and I was too tired to figure out how to upload photos from my camera onto someone else's computer. So instead I went to bed. But here is yesterday's photo, taken during our drive through downtown Anderson:


And here are Jeff and Austin, enjoying the (early) Christmas present my parents got my brothers - an X-box. (Note the mesmerized and glassy-eyed appearance, a sure sign video games are being played....and you can tell by Jeff's growl that game is a killing game)

I did give the game "Guitar Hero" a short play, and I must admit I had a good time.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag