A few things I've realized after my first football game as doctor.
1. I'm very bad at the musculoskeletal exam. But thankfully, I'm learning.
2. High School division 1A schools have pretty bad bands.
3. There are some songs (i.e anything by Rihanna, or this song, or especially this one - please check out this link) that should never be arranged for a marching band.
4. Standing on the sidelines during a football game is a smelly, smelly place to be.
5. Examining football players just coming off the field in their drenched-with-sweat jerseys is an even smellier affair.
6. Jeff's genius observation of the night, which was made after I was complaining that I felt like my pants were a little too tight (He wasn't talking about me.) - "There were a LOT of people bustin' out of a LOT of things."