Coincidence?

So today I undertook the much neglected task of organizing and labeling all of my seminary notebooks. I have some hope that they might actually be of use to me in the future, rather than just sitting in boxes in the closet.

I got a little extra ambitious and decided to rearrange a few of them so that they are color-coded by subject. All the Bible classes are in black notebooks, the systematic theology in blue, church history in red, etc... As it turns out, (unplanned, I remind you) I have three notebooks worth of Ethics notes, and they are in gray.

Seems vaguely appropriate.

Comments

Melanie said…
Can I just tell you the joy that color coded three-ring binders brings to my heart? Happy, happy, happy.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag