busy

I have had an exceedingly productive weekend. I love the feeling of getting things accomplished. It started on friday, when I didn't have to go to work. I also love 4 day weeks, and they definitely help me be able to get things done and therefore have the feeling of getting things accomplished. So I worked all day friday on this project I have to do for my rotation. I put together a powerpoint presentation. I also on friday visited a patient, another project I have to do for my rotation. Friday night I got started on refinishing some chairs for our dining room. I got these 6 chairs from a friend of our family who has this whole huge barn filled mostly with cars, but also with some furniture. A few months ago, I took 2 down to charleston and refinished them, since 2 was all that we could fit in our car. But I finally got started on doing the other 4. I also worked on them all day saturday, putting the first coat of stain on saturday night around 9. After that, I came inside and did some sewing. Sunday morning, I did some more sewing before going to church. Then I came home from church and did some more sewing, and finished another bag. Then tonight I put the second coat of stain on the chairs, so now they are done. And then we went to see a movie. (Over the Hedge - which, by the way, is great.) Whew. Now it's bed time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.