apology

sorry to any who try to read this blog regularly. Now that I'm in seneca and Jeff is in charleston, it has been harder to write blogs. But only two more weeks and this rotation will be over. And then hopefully it will be back to business. Things have been good, since the last two weekends we've been at two different lake houses. Lots of boating and swimming. And yesterday or saturday, I really sunburned two small areas on my hands, where I apparently didn't put sunscreen. I even have a blister. I guess that means the sunscreen definitely works. I also have been doing some serious sewing. I made two aprons, one purse and am almost finished with a second purse. Photos will follow soon. I must say I am kind of proud of myself for sewing these things since I don't really know what I'm doing. It's been fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag