More flowers

Well....I am on my way out to travel to Seneca, where I will be spending the next 8 weeks for my family medicine rotation. I'm definitely excited about finally getting to do this rotation. Especially since I'm fairly certain this is what I will be doing for the rest of my life. Plus it will be nice getting to use my parents' boat a good bit during this time. And hopefully Jeff and I can do some fun camping.

In other news...Jeff and I are also excited about some other family news. Andrew and Melanie are expecting!! Their first child is due in November. We are thrilled about getting to be Aunt and Uncle all over again. Although we are sad that they won't be living downstairs anymore. Oh well, we will just have to visit Iowa.

And finally, I thought I'd post another photo from the orchid exhibit in Atlanta.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag