December 13: Slim pickins'

My camera battery was dead for most of the day, so I couldn't turn it on until this evening. I got one iPhone shot of the ENORMOUS pile of sugar that was spilled on my kitchen floor, but the only thing I shot with my good camera is the Christmas-related cooking I was doing this evening. I'm now rather worn out as I feel like I've spent most of today either cooking or cleaning up. I decided yesterday that next year I need to start the Christmas projects a little earlier. The second week of December is not really an ideal time to try to make everything you want. Especially now that in addition to Christmas, there is a sweet little girl with a birthday just one week before Christmas that I want to celebrate also.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag