December 1: Sunday morning walk

Even though we've been here for 6 months, I find I'm still adjusting to our new Sunday rhythm, a rhythm that includes Sunday afternoon church starting at 1pm. Most weeks the kids and I go in a bit early with Jeff and eat lunch at church, but I often feel uncertain as to what to do Sunday morning after we eat our weekly baked oatmeal.

I try to take the kids on a walk, both to give Jeff a bit of quiet to prepare for worship and to get some pre-church wiggles out. Today was a beautiful, though windy, day and I think we all enjoyed the walk.


Comments

Sue Tell said…
Very artistic pics. I especially love the one of Judah pushing the stroller.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.