KidSpace

The next few days are going to be a bit of a photo bomb as I just downloaded pics from my camera from approximately the last month. We did a lot and I took a fair number of photos. So now I'll try to catch up!

A few weeks ago we went to a local children's museum called Kidspace. We really had a great time. Probably the best part was this whole outdoor physics labs with lots of stuff to launch, shoot, and knock over. It took me right back to my AP physics class my senior year, which was a much more fun memory than it sounds like. (My name is Aubrey and I'm a nerd.)

 
 
 
 
 
 Judah's favorite part was probably sitting in the pretend Jeep, although he did have a good time pretending to hunt for fossils.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag