Concert at the Art Museum

Edited to add: Sorry about the photos not posting earlier. I'm not sure what happened but we were on vacation and I didn't feel like fixing it.

I knew that moving to LA would provide lots of cool cultural opportunities. This is the best one so far: a free Elizabeth Mitchell concert at the Getty Art museum.

Which incidentally has the best views of downtown I've seen so far, plus: you ride a tram to the top, which Judah loved. We didn't really get to enjoy any art (except a very quick drive-by glance of Monet's Water Lilies) since the kids were with us and not very into looking at stuff hanging on the wall, so I'm looking forward to a kid-free date night here sometime in the future.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag