Jeff's office before and after.

We finally put a few finishing touches on Jeff's office last week and so I thought I'd do a little post about it. His office is in the church building where our church meets, but we don't own the building. They were, thankfully, game to let us do a little painting in there to make it a little more office-y and a little less commercial. There are other changes I'd love to make if we owned the space (I'm looking at you, popcorn ceiling!) but the paint and fabric really went a long way into making this space look nicer. We picked out some pale gray paint and Jeff found some blue fabric he liked for the curtains. We still may add a carpet in here which would be another nice addition to soften it up a bit.

The framed map on the wall is a big vintage map I found on Ebay for a few dollars and framed with a fairly inexpensive poster frame from Joanne. If there were more money around here for things like framing, I would have loved to have this one done professionally, but I couldn't spring for the several hundred dollar price tag.





 
 
Nice, huh?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.