Baptism.

Sweet Naomi was baptized this weekend. By her own Daddy. What a great, great day. Before the baptism, during the worship service, she wore a sweet little dress that I wore as a baby. She looked adorable.


For the actual baptism, she wore a gown that was made from my mother's wedding dress -  the wedding dress that was sewn by my grandmother. As I put it on her and admired some of the hand stitching my grandmother had done, I wonder if she ever thought about her own great granchildren. If she knew that the love and prayers she poured into my mother would still be evident two generations later as her great granddaughter was baptized as a member of God's covenant family.
 

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.