Friday, June 07, 2013
A few trip highlights.
1. Our very first stop was for lunch at our favorite pizza place in Flat Rock, NC. I love goat cheese pizza.
2. I hate I-40 between Asheville and Knoxville. This time I discovered it's even worse in the pouring, blinding rain.
3. Judah loves tractors. Both big and small.
4. Swimming pool = lots of fun for a three year old.
5. The St. Louis Arch gives St. Louis one of the most distinctive skylines out there. I was glad we could see it again today.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)