Fall photos

I cleaned some photos off the camera today from the last few weeks. I had sort of forgotten about some of these. But also included are a few shots of a cute pumpkin patch excursion, Halloween costumes, and some quality time with Nana.
Judah wearing his new Halloween shirt.
Bob the builder! Or maybe just a random construction worker. Whatever you call him, he's awfully cute.

Pumpkin patch!

Sometimes when he won't look at the camera, I'll ask him where his eyes are. This is why he is pointing at his eye.
Honestly, I didn't do this on purpose, but I love the lens flare on this one.

Judah and Nana made biscuits together one day a few weeks ago. I'm glad Judah is learning the art of the biscuit early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag