crafty fun....

So I've been meaning to post some photos of recent crafty activity for a while. I finally some of my projects mailed out, so now I feel I can post pics and not ruin any surprises. Using the pattern from Wee Wonderfuls, I made a few wee bunnies. I'm still getting used to the whole sewing thing, but this pattern is super easy and quick. You really can whip a bunch of these out in no time. Here is the first group:



We have two bunnies, a kitty, and another animal which we will call a bear, although that is up for debate. Using this baby blanket I bought at goodwill, I also made another, which is probably my favorite:



Then I also made a bag which I think is going to be a graduation/Christmas present for one of my classmates. I think it turned out nicely, even though it's not a great photo:



Here's a view from the inside so you can see the lining better:


I wish I could show you some other things I've been working on, but since they are presents, they'll just have to wait.

Hopefully I can work on some more Christmas presents this weekend....

Comments

Megan said…
Cute, cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.