Photos and a question.

I was getting some pics of the camera and found these from when Jeff's mom was visiting. We had a great time with her and are very excited she'll be back next month. I really loved how these turned out.

I wish I had more to say right now. Sorry. The Christmas crafting has begun. Maybe after I get everything made and handed out I can put up some links to all the great things I'm making.

I do have one question - now that we actually have a kid who can participate in a few things, does anyone out there have any favorite advent traditions? We're going to do a Jesse Tree - I should post more about what we're doing (and the ornaments I'm making!) some time soon. What have you all done that has worked well for your family? Anything especially meaningful?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag