December 19














Today was a long day.

It started out by me working a few hours in the local pediatrician's office. Then I came home and started cleaning and getting the house ready for company tomorrow. Our entire church (it sounds like a lot but in reality it's only about 15) is coming for a little Christmas party tomorrow. I started the two types of soup and made an appetizer, and also some granola to give to the nurses at our office. Somewhere in there I did some laundry, wrapped some presents, and did a little bit of sewing since I'm still not done with Christmas gifts.

People often ask me how I feel during this pregnancy. It's really been a fairly easy one so far - I still feel really good, have plenty of energy most of the time, and can just enjoy this time. But today I could really tell I was pregnant. After standing most of the day my feet were killing me. My back ached. I felt exhausted. I made myself stop sewing and took a nice, long, hot bath. It was great, and just what I needed at the end of this long day.

Then I ate an M&M cookie, and felt even better.

Now it's off to bed. Good night!

Comments

Scooper said…
Sounds like just what the doctor ordered! Good for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag