1. Fayettteville is not exactly a lovely city. It is filled with tattoo parlors, "gentleman's clubs," and strip malls. On the positive side, though, it has BOTH a Target and a Barnes and Noble.
2. I just saw possibly the most unfortunate mis-usage of quotation marks on a billboard:
First Baptist Church - We "Love" Everyone.
3. I have the best husband ever. I was having a bit of a rough day yesterday, and he sent me flowers at work (a mixed bouquet that included irises and the roses that are yellow with pink edges), and drove to Fayetteville so I could see him. He also brought our dog with him, so I could see her too. I love that man.
4. I delivered 3 babies yesterday! It was definitely the busiest day I've had. Yay for delivering babies.
5. I just got the best skirt ever from Target. It's jersey knit, stretchy, feels like pajamas, but looks nice.
See what I mean? I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing this one all summer long. (And it cost only $15! Score!)
6. I can't think of anything else to write. And my husband is in town, but leaving to drive back home soon, so I'm just going to quit here and get some lunch with him.