Sir, yes, sir....

Tomorrow I'm leaving for a two-week stint at Fort Bragg, NC, for an OB elective. I'm excited because Fort Bragg is supposed to have a fairly busy OB service, which means I should get some good experience. I'm also a little nervous about being on a military base. Thankfully, I do not have to dress any differently that I dress now, though I do think I should wear my white coat every day. But what if I make some huge military faux pas? Am I supposed to salute anyone? Are there 6:00am push-ups and running? Should I spit shine my shoes?

I guess I'll find out on Thursday....

Comments

RT said…
Aubrey, I LOVE these snippets about your medical training. Keep 'em coming. (I'll try to comment more often as encouragement.) : )

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag