Dry Spell - Means more beans for you

Sorry for the general lack of good blogging around here lately. I'm not sure if it's my new second year schedule (which is slightly easier, meaning I finding myself wasting more time), the fact that not being in the hospital as much means I have fewer good stories to tell, or just the fact that we have been traveling a little more recently, leaving me with less time to think of what to write about.

Most likely it's just a combination of many factors. I've just been feeling a bit overwhelmed by a variety of things lately. Since I don't have anything real to post, I'll share my newest favorite recipe, something I made to bring in my lunch box to work. (That could be a post for another day.)

White Bean Dip
1 can cannellini beans
2 tbsp. olive oil
1-2 tsp garlic
1 tbsp chopped onion
1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
1 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cardamom
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in the food processor. Serve with sliced veggies.

Healthy, full of protein and fiber, and delicious on carrots and tomatoes. I've had some every day this week and will need to make another batch soon. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag