New Phone

I have had a somewhat retarded cell phone for a while. Caller ID never worked. Sometimes the screen would just go blank for days at a time. If I wanted to call anyone, I either had to have them on my speed dial, or remember exactly where they were in my phone book. But my sweet husband just realized I could get a new phone for free if we renewed our contract with cingular. So now I am the proud owner of a color screen camera phone!! When I was first using it, it too was having similar problems with caller ID. So my dear patient husband Jeff called customer service and got them to fix it! Hurray! And just now a friend called and the phone told me who was calling. Suddenly, I have the ability of screening my calls. Go ahead, call me. See if I answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.