In which I am encouraged.

Two weeks ago, I came home from my long day at work to a house that was spotless, and was greeted with flowers and a delicious homemade meal of pasta served on our fine china. I have an awesome husband. Obviously. It was such a sweet gesture for Valentine's day - and really made my week.

At the same time, I was also in awe and intimidated that he was able to clean the house, make dinner, get both kids to nap, and get to the grocery store, all before I got home at 5:30. (!!) Because some days I can barely get dressed before Jeff gets home.

Today, though, I came home after receiving several texts talking about "everyone being sad" and "descents into anarchy" to a house that looked a little like a tornado had come through. Naps didn't really happen, and I think maybe there were lunch dishes still on the table.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has days like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag