A few things.

1. Naomi's language abilities are really starting to take off. My two favorite things: she has started to say "Hi!" a lot and expect you to say it back to her. And anytime she seems a picture of a duck she says "qua-qua". Adorable.

2. You should all seriously read this post, written by a friend from Greenwood where she talks about having her daughter who she was surprised to discover had Down Syndrome. You will be blessed.

3. I have loved reading Ali's African Adventures for several years. She is a pediatric nurse serving on Mercy Ships. She recently got a devastating diagnosis for her unborn son, Ethan. Please go read and pray for baby Ethan and his Mama and Daddy.

4. I've decided that I've been going through sort of a dry spell lately, especially as it comes to writing. I love writing. I miss writing. But every time I sit down to write, the words just don't come. So as much as I'd like to get back to regular writing about things other than what we did last week, it's just not happening. I think part of it is that motherhood has been kicking my butt lately. In a good way. In a sanctifying way. Motherhood is tough. And some of the things that are tough about it have surprised me. So excuse me for a bit while God deals with me and my hard heart. Hopefully at some point I will be able to write more about what's been going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag