Easter fun.

The last few years I have seen lots of people talk about the Easter celebrations they have for their families. I noticed that lots of people now do easter egg hunts and easter baskets not on Easter Sunday, but maybe on the first day of spring or another day so that on Easter they can focus on what Easter is really about: Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

This seemed like a great idea to me, so this year we did a fun Easter/spring party the Thursday before Easter - mostly because I started work on Friday. I had Judah's basket ready for after he woke up from his nap.
 
We died Easter eggs - Judah was a little nervous about getting splashed.
 
 
 
We had an Easter egg hunt in the front yard.
 
 
Naomi watched.
 
Judah enjoyed opening all the eggs and eating chocolate.
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.