Three!

I really can't believe my oldest is 3. It has gone by quickly. It has been fun to watch his language explosion and see how his little brain works. He is getting into a big question-asking phase, which while sometimes exhausting (He is fond of asking me "Mommy, what dat?" repeatedly while in the car when I really have no hope of knowing what he is pointing at) is also marvelous as he learns about the world around him.

We did a little family party on Saturday night since I was on call on Sunday.


He was very good at blowing out his candles.



Even Naomi enjoyed it. Sunday we opened his present - a bunch of thomas trains that I bought off eBay. Judah is very into Thomas right now.





We love our sweet, active three year old!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.