The magic of facebook.

We recently made a little announcement on facebook. Within 1 minute of Jeff's update, someone had commented on it. Within 3 minutes of my update, several people had commented. Before it was all said and done, over 50 people had commented on my status. I guess when you have very exciting news, people like to respond quickly, but still, I was amazed at how rapidly tons of people left comments.

I guess the moral of the story is that news can spread very, very quickly on facebook. Which is great when you have fun news, and a very good way to let a LOT of people know something.

Maybe not so great, though, if you are prone to the post first, think later mentality.

Comments

Ken said…
Wow, I missed that post. Timing is everything! But I think I have a feeling what it was about (congratulations again!).

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag