Answered prayers.

Those of you who know me well know that I have a slight tendency to lose things. (Jeff is now laughing that I wrote "slight".) I was on call the other night and was unable to find my stethoscope, before or after my call. I actually had to replace a stethoscope intern year because I lost it, and let me tell you... those things are not cheap.

This morning, on my way in, when I remembered that my stethoscope was missing, I just said a quick little prayer that my stethoscope would turn up.

I walked into my cube, and sitting right on top of my desk was my stethoscope! It definitely wasn't there when I left work on Friday. So this morning I'm praising God for the little things - like found stethoscopes....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag