Judah.

 

I have posted lots of photos of Naomi recently but not as many of Judah. I still take photos of him, though it seems more of the photos of him are when we are doing stuff, and fewer of just his handsome face. I was glad I got these nice shots of him. He suddenly seems much older to me. He is very into telling me he loves me, a phase I'm hoping he doesn't grow out of anytime soon.
 
I frequently feel like I fail him. I think now that he is older and I see so much more of his personality I can see the person he is - a person I have the occasionally overwhelming responsibility to parent into an adult. I have been challenged lately to remember that I am not supposed to do it by my own power. I have also been very challenged to realize that many of his sins he is learning at the feet of a master - me. I am impatient and demanding with him and he learns to be impatient and demanding with me. I am selfish with my things and he is selfish with his.
 
Posted by Picasa
I love this boy and pray that God continues molding me into a better mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag