Terraria

So I am slowly easing back into some crafting. I am currently working on a very fun birthday related project for a certain nephew that I'm super excited about. Pics on that to follow. And Pinterest put me on a terrarium kick. Then I went to Lowe's and saw the most adorable cacti ever. Who knew cacti could be so cute?!? I bought some glass containers at Hobby Lobby for 50% off and made some cute ones. Apart from the logistical issues when trying to plant an actual prickly cactus, this was a very easy and fun project. I ended up making three of these - one for my mom, one for me, and then I still had enough cacti left to do one more. So I'll be keeping the third one for now unless I find a new home for it.


I love my new plants!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.