Christmas plans.....

My wish for a white Christmas has been granted, in an extreme way. Over two feet of snow fell in Denver and other parts of Colorado this week. Hopefully it won't all be melted before Christmas. Sadly, the huge snow has caused some delays, and so Dave and Hannah can't come until the 27th. So far, Jeff and I are still on track to arrive tomorrow morning. Everyone can pray that the airlines are worked out enough for us to get there. We really don't want to get stuck in Cincinnati.

I just got back from a quick trip home to see my family. Since I was off, and Jeff had to work, I went up to Seneca for a few days. My trip back included fairly heavy rain the ENTIRE way. Actually, it stopped for a second right when I got to downtown Charleston.

Now that I'm back, it's time to pack and make a quick library run! I can't go on vacation book-less, after all.


Popular posts from this blog

New bag

Nursery update #1