Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Blogger White Elephant

This month I participated in a White Elephant hosted by Megan at Half Pint House. Yesterday I finally got my gifts!! Funny. And they actually came from Megan herself.

Here they are:

First off, anytime I get a package that looks like this I get excited. I especially love all the stamps.




I received two videos. Paul Reiser's stand up, and a Carman video.


From the back of the Carman video: Time 2, hosted by Carman, is a high-energy program that deals with the hard hitting issues that face our youth and world today. Ours is called "Drug Abuse: Breaking the Chains." Now I really want to find a tape player so I can watch this video with "live interviews and on-location reports, top Christian Artists, their music videos, and biblical answers to real questions about a real world."



Hysterical.
She also kindly included a wonderful-smelling candle that will definitely be put to use around our house this season. And she sent a camo-colored verse pack to my husband Jeff who had asked her about getting one. We really appreciate it. Thanks.




To check out the rest of the gifts, go here.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hee hee - I'm a bit surprised that took as long as it did since I stamped it for two day mail. Oh well. Anyway, I thought those videos were hysterical, though I never watched them... Tell Jeff that if he wants a normal verse pack, I'm happy to send him one, I just thought it would be funny to send one like that with this particular gift...

:)

Merry Christmas!!

Chilihead2 said...

THAT is hilarious! OMGosh I LOL at those videos! Classic, I tell you. Megan has this down to a fine art. I bow to the master.

Amy said...

Mmmmm, Rolos....that is a great idea too! Thanks for stopping by my site. I've never been to yours before so I'm going to go and have a peek!

Have a great day!

The Wooden Porch said...

How fun! I'm still waiting for mine. :-)