December 3

We are trying to get used to this whole having three kids things. Thankfully, I have an aunt here now who is helping a ton by keeping my kitchen really, really clean and doing all the laundry she can find. It's glorious. The older two basically fight over who can be closer to Ezra and who gets to hold him next, which I guess is a good thing.
They also fight over who can stir the cookie dough.
But overhearing Judah try to comfort Ezra by saying "I'm your big brother. I'll talk care of you" just about made my day. That, and the fact that we then had both older kids in bed by 7.


Comments

Sue Tell said…
Love it Aubrey ... I didn't know that was a Judah quote.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.