December 1

Yet again I will be attempting to take a photo a day for the first 25 days of December to participate in the December photo project.  What with the hopefully imminent arrival of our newest addition, we'll see how this goes.

For today, though, I'm posting our fun play time in today's rain storm. I'm sure our California neighbors probably think I'm some kind of crazy redneck for letting my kids splash around in the puddles, but we had a great time. I really miss the rain out here in CA, so I certainly try to enjoy it when we do get it. 





Comments

Sue Tell said…
Love these fun pictures.
~a homemaker said…
Hopping over from the dpp! Not crazy at all -- We would be dancing in the rain myself if we weren't trying to recover from a horrible virus.

We need the rain and rejoice for it's gift!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.