1. We have a tradition of all saying what we are thankful for before we pray for our dinner. A few days ago, Jeff told Judah he was thankful for his dinner. Judah's response: "Dad, you have to be thankful for something real. No one's thankful for dinnner."
I'm guessing he is not impressed with my cooking.
2. Although Naomi is nearly weaned, we still nurse about once a day, just before bed, although I can tell my supply is nearly gone. The word Naomi uses for "milk" sounds exactly like the word she uses for "moo." So when she wants to nurse, she will tug at my shirt and moo. As if I needed to feel more like a cow.
3. We leave in less than a week to head back to SC for my little brother's graduation. I'm so excited about seeing my family and hanging out at the beach I can hardly wait.
4. I have a ton of photos I need to take off the camera. Maybe when I do I can post a few here.
5. Last week I got to do another delivery (Yay!) and today I did a circumcision. It's good to be feeling more like a family doctor again.