Thankful.

I found myself incredibly grumpy the other day. I was, as usual, trying to get a few things done around the house during nap time but none of my children actually wanted to take naps. So we went outside to play and even now, looking at these sweet pictures of my beautiful children I am wondering why I could ever be grumpy about spending time with these beautiful faces. I don't like being grumpy. I especially don't like be grumpy with my kids. This is not a post where I have any answers - I am only reminded again and convicted by my general lack of compassion toward my family.


And today I'm thankful for the grace they give me, and that God is still working on me. I have a long way to go.

Comments

Good reading yoour post

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag