December 2

Confession: Even though I love crafting and making things, I am not gifted in the party planning department. I can never get my act together quickly enough to get things planned and I have never had a big table full of thematic food in front of a nice back drop. There is a part of me that wants to have a beautiful spread with tons of games and crafts, but I usually just try to plan a small gathering at a park. Then the kids can play on the playground and we can eat and everyone goes home happy.
 
 We gave Ezra a bat, glove, and baseball mitt because he loves playing with all kinds of balls and throwing. After eating, we also walked over to a model train museum next door to the park. A train came by and we all waved.
  
 



 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag