December 25

Today was an excellent Christmas. Honestly, I was a little worried as Sundays often end up being long, hard days. But since we always have afternoon church, we were able to have a leisurely morning eating breakfast (crepes!) and opening gifts and playing before heading off to church. I had actually planned ahead for dinner and started pot roast in the crock pot before we left and prepped some veggies and pie last night so I didn't have much to do today.

The kids had a great Christmas and it was so much fun watching them open gifts. Then we got to go to church and be reminded about why we celebrate this holiday.














Comments

frank said…
It was worth it. You clearly enjoyed the moment.
Anonymous said…
nice moment.
Anita said…
It seems like you had a good time. Totally worth it!
Esther said…
Seems sunday christmas wasn't so bad after all. i agree with you on sunday being a long hard day though
pius m said…
I agree it was one of your days of the year man.
http://estates.uonbi.ac.ke
Mwatha said…
time well spent.
Diwakar said…
Hello Pastor. I am also a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about you being a Pastor, through your profile on the blogger and the blog post.I enjoyed your Christmas post. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 38 yrs n this great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young people from your church to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.