Easter.

These pictures are WAY overdue, but I did manage to make part of the kids' easter outfits this year. I actually love how these turned out - Naomi's skirt is very adorable and Judah really loves these shorts. The seersucker is super soft and he wants to wear these a lot. He calls them his "soft shorts".
 For Judah's shorts, I used this tutorial from the blog Made. I was able to whip these up in maybe an hour, which included some time to re-sew the side seams when I decided they were too wide.
 Naomi's skirt was also made from another tutorial from the same blog. Seersucker really is the perfect fabric for this project. I loved not having to hem each layer and just using my serger. This was a slightly more involved project, but still fairly fast.

Of course, no photo shoot would be complete without someone crying for no particular reason. I'm really not sure why Judah was so bummed out here.
 I don't think I've sewn anything since I made this stuff, but seeing these pics again is a little motivation to get the sewing machine back out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.