More Christmas photos!

Having a nicer camera apparently means I take more pictures. For instance, I am currently in the middle of downloading 262 pictures that I took while I was in Colorado. That's about 50 photos a day. Apparently I went a little photo crazy while I was there. But with a cute nephew and niece, it was hard to stop. Here's a few highlights:

No kidding, it just took over an hour to get all the photos off the camera. Now that it's done, maybe I can start to do some important things around here, like take down the Christmas tree...

Comments

Totallyscrappy said…
With cuties like that I see how you took more than 50 pics a day!
Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.