December 13

In Greenwood, the oldest part of town is not called downtown. It is called Uptown. I'm not sure where this got started, but we do not go downtown. We go Uptown, which is also home to the widest Main Street in the United States. I am not making that up. At least I don't think I am - that little factoid was told to me when I interviewed here.

Even though it's small, with only a few shops, it does have several things going for it.

1. A really excellent sushi restaurant.
2. Cool old brick buildings that are currently being restored.
3. Beautifully decorated windows at Christmas, which we enjoyed tonight, after taking in the children's theater production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag