December 12

Here is what our little creek is supposed to look like:


Here is what is looked like yesterday:

What was really amazing to me was how quickly it rose, even though it didn't really seem like it was raining all that hard, and then how quickly it fell back again.

I realize these are not the most beautiful photos I've posted so far, but the contrast was striking to me. And just to make sure I have a cute photo for today, here is the cutest baby I know that I'm not related to, sleeping next to the ballerina bunny I made for her first birthday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are right, Aubrey! She IS cute!! Thanks for making me get out there and run...I appreciate you on so many levels...

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.