Getting ready for guests and inexpensive frames work for me.

I have two little tips here today that are working for me.

1. We are getting very excited to have some family visiting next weekend, including our very cute nephew and niece. I'm always having to do lots of cleaning before people come, since I get somewhat overwhelmed with my job, and the idea of keeping my house always ready for guests is a bit beyond me at the moment. But, I've discovered that one easy thing to do to take a little stress off is to wash the guest sheets, towels, and washcloths as soon as your guests leave, then immediately remake the bed and hang the towels in the bathroom, so that you don't have to stress about doing that little job at the last minute. When your guests leave, you are already ready for the next ones to come - or at least the room and bathroom are ready.

2. I recently had to order a bunch of pictures frames for a little renovation project we were doing at work. I found this great website with tons of different frame sizes, including very large ones. I ordered a bunch of 16X20 frames (this style) and they only cost about $13.00 each, including the mat. I looked all over the internet and couldn't beat that price. These are probably not made from the finest of wood, but they really look nice, and come in a variety of colors and styles, some even cheaper than the ones I got. They arrived in a timely manner without problem. Next time I need a bunch of frames for my house, this is definitely where I'm getting them from.

Comments

Mom's Marbles said…
Thanks for the frame tip. They can get so expensive!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.