Road Trip.

Sadly, I forgot my camera and so all the photos from our trip are on my mom's camera.

We had a great time - Judah really is a great baby and did so well in the car. He mostly just slept, until the very end of the trip home yesterday, when he decided he was done being in the car seat.

I always forget how beautiful it is in middle Tennessee - everything was blooming and green. The town my mom grew up in is in the middle of tobacco country, and there are farms everywhere with these beautiful red barns surrounded by cows and dark green fields, hollows with creeks flowing through them.

I love my family - everyone was so excited to meet Judah. I guess I knew they would want to meet him, but I was very touched by their excitement. Of course, they all have also been praying for us throughout much of our ordeal. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful, loving family. Jeff and I will probably visit again in June, so it will be great to see them all again in just a few months.

It was also wonderful to get home. Judah and I really missed Jeff, and I know he missed us, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.