Vegetable trouble.

For two or three terror-filled seconds today, while innocently munching on some home-grown carrots with hummus, I nearly inhaled a chunk right into my lung. For several seconds I really thought I was choking and might have to get up in a room filled with doctors and find someone to do the heimleich maneuver on me. I also thought back to my kindergarten classroom where I once puked right in the middle of the floor because I couldn't make it to the bathroom. Thankfully, I neither died nor threw up.

There is something a little ironic about choking in a room full of doctors. But if you have to do it, I guess that's the place you'd pick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.