Reason #245 why I love family medicine

During clinic today, I saw:
1. 2 post partum women whose babies I delivered.
2. One precious little baby who looked a little yellow
3. One lady with knee pain whose knee I got to inject, while teaching a medical student how to do the procedure.
4. One pregnant lady at 32 weeks whom I ultrasounded and watched in amazement as her baby's mouth opened and (I think) was sucking on her umbilical cord
5. A 17 year old smoker with some pain in his chest - I got to encourage him in his attempt to quit.
6. A college student with a UTI
7. A 23 year old with palpitations, who also smokes (See what I mean about telling people to quit??)

Doesn't this sound like a fun afternoon?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.