Another project

Ok....so I found another pic from a recent project I made for our sweet niece. And I couldn't resist posting it.


The pants I made from simplicity 3765, but just made them reversible. (This might sound complicated, but these pants are a breeze to make.) For the onesies, I used some wonder under and fused fabric to a plain, cotton onesie, and then stitched around the edge.

I think the fabric-embellished onesies are my favorite, even though freezer paper stencils are also fun.

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention that to make the shoes, I used the tutorial found here.

Comments

Megan said…
Cute, cute, cute! I always made a lot of clothes for my sister's kids before I had any kids of my own. My kids got to wear hand-me-downs from my sister, which meant they got to wear some things I made... just not for them. I need to do better.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag