December 1

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I last did this.

Today got off to an early start with a phone call that one of my patients was about to deliver. I rushed in and made it in between the birth of the baby boy and the placenta. I was thankful to then be able to rush back home with a detour to pick up birthday doughnuts for my favorite three year old and take the other two kids to school.
  I was worried I wouldn't get any good pics because I was at work (indoors) for most of the daylight hours and then we had a small group fellowship meeting but once I downloaded everything I was happy to see I got a few nice ones.
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.