Summer Eating

Two favorite comestibles right now:

1. What I like to call my ABCD-LT sandwich.
Ingredients: Avocado, Bacon, Cucumber, Dill (fresh), Lettuce, and Tomato. Mixing some fresh dill and lime juice into mayo and smearing a little inside is also excellent.

2. It has taken 30 years, but I am finding myself obsessed with sweet tea. I know, I know. As a lifelong southerner, I should have been obsessed long before now. But what can I say? I just didn't love it. This is how I make mine:
      a. Place 3 family size tea bags (regular or decaf, it's up to you) in a pitcher of your choice.

      b. Pour 4 cups of just boiled water on top and let the bags steep for 3-5 minutes.
      c. Then add 2/3 -3/4 c. splenda or sugar (since I don't like to drink my calories, I prefer splenda) and stir until dissolved.
      d. Add another 4 c. cold water.
      e. Pour into glass filled with ice. Add fresh mint or basil if desired.

What are your favorite things to eat this summer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.