Cape Cod

Ok, I think this is the final vacation post! But there were just too many beautiful sites not to add a few more....













We ate dinner one night at a place called The Friendly Fisherman. I decided I should have lobster, since that's sort of the quintessential cape cod dinner. I then decided that in the future, I'll let someone else do all the peeling and cracking - regular lobster just really isn't worth all that trouble.












We ate ice cream at this place that has been open since the 1800s. It was delicious.


















More beautiful scenery.....













I would definitely love to go back sometime when we have a little more time. There were other things I would have enjoyed doing that we just didn't have time for, like a whale-watching cruise and biking on the Cape Cod Rail Trail. Maybe next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag